I really didn’t think it was much once it was over, which is why i didn’t really post it everywhere (i put it up on twitter after it happened, but nowhere else).
My car got pitted for lack of a better way to put it in the back right corner, and it hydroplaned into the jersey barrier at about 75…
is this why you were wearing the pink bunny pyjama thing
Actually, the pink bunny pajama thing was from two nights ago xD my friend essentially bet that i couldn’t fit in it (since she’s roughly 2/3s my size), so i went out of my way to prove her wrong xD
honestly, it was really comfortable. and very snug.
7 Notes/ Hide
- fiasko0 said: I was in a car accident a few years ago (A side collision, 60mph) and the paramedics drove me right to the nearest hospital even though I was completely fine. Neck injuries are not always apparent right away but they are often very serious.
- dastrdlyw reblogged this from baconmane and added:
- mrbluecinema said: You should definitely get yourself checked out. Better to be safe than sorry.
- baconmane reblogged this from interrobangpie and added:
- everdancesounds said: It’s worth a shot, if nothing comes up then you’re fine but better safe than sorry~
- interrobangpie reblogged this from baconmane and added:
- baconmane posted this